Companies of all sizes, from global enterprises to small businesses to start-ups, in almost every industry continue to integrate Facebook into their marketing and communications strategy. Consider that:
- 58% of Fortune 500 companies have corporate Facebook pages (The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research and msnbc.com)
- 35% of small businesses utilize Facebook in their marketing mix (American Express OPEN and eMarketer)
- 97% of the top U.S. charities utilize Facebook in their markting efforts (The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research)
Despite the mass adoption of the popular social networking platform, particularly since 2009, many marketers are unaware of all of the tools at their disposal, which minimizes their effectiveness, and critical mistakes are often made in marketers’ execution of brand, engagement and promotional efforts on Fan Pages. For example, the “Info” tab is rarely taken full advantage of, and custom “Welcome” pages leave much to be desired or are nonexistent.
A plethora of resources are available to assist marketers in developing and executing their Facebook and social media strategy, such as agencies like ours. HubSpot, widely recognized as a leader on the subject of inbound marketing, routinely creates content around best practices, often in the form of “How To” guides, that can be applied quickly. They have created a quick-reference resource that can help relatively experienced social marketers and those that are simply in the planning stages of their social presence: How To Master Facebook Marketing in 10 Days. They believe that with little effort, you can boost your Facebook interactions by 30% or more. Follow the principles and tactics in the ebook to find out how.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate successful Facebook pages
- Understand Facebook best practices
- Create custom Welcome pages
- Use Facebook’s analytics package “Insights”
- And much more
You can download it here. Don’t just “do” Facebook. Master it.